Jmedina0622
Returning Member

VA Benefits effects to IRS taxes.

The IRS is reporting 0.00 income to all credit bureaus to reflecting them as debts owed leaving me a negative amount. My VA Benefits are tax exempt, I don’t have a tax return to file. In this situation, I went about opening a business. When doing so I of course needed to borrow money for staff, equipment, products used, office stuff, etc. I had a hardship in 2018, missed a month payment contact all creditors made up amounts behind and zero interest closed account paying at a agreed amount. 2019 February I am in contract for 20acres to purchase for the business. At a ridiculous price from a investor. 7 months went by I’ve paid off and paid down on everything and my credit score is still going down realtors are concern we negotiate a owner finance for half the amount. You want to know. I know I’m going to wait. And the contract is in. We’re in the 5-6 months and my credit score is worst. Figured it out that the IRS or y’all are reporting to the credit bureaus my income. With no 2018 tax return filed reflects debts on the credit report or no income paying customer. Unable to borrow money needed of 75k, low credit and 90k of equity on my home. I am at a obseen amount of business planned projected amounts. You want my business plan gladly will provide it. I am at my stopping point. I’ve used so much of my money and labor time. I can’t do it. I’m physically hurt. I’ve talked to the credit bureaus and theyre doing whatever they say. Dispute stuff. The damages are done. Please understand the tax filing income system is not for the public display of debt without truly knowing their income status. This has truly ruined all my lost time and money spent and business planned projected income.