Employee Tax Expert
This widget could not be displayed.

Tax help for military filers

You will have to amend the Kansas return and just change residency to nonresident.  Did it say why it got rejected?
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"