Employee Tax Expert
This widget could not be displayed.

Tax help for military filers

If she was an IL resident when you got married, she would be eligible for MSRRA which allows her income to be taxed in IL only but not if she had KS taxed withheld.  Otherwise, is her income being taxed in IL?