Employee Tax Expert
This widget could not be displayed.

Tax help for military filers

Your active duty pay should be subtracted from your IL tax return so if you had no other income you should not owe tax.  Make sure that you indicated that you were Active Duty in the Personal Info section, then go back to Illinois income and it will ask "Any Military Pay?" then you can enter your active duty pay. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"