Expert Alumni

Retirement tax questions

Probably. The taxable information regarding your IRA's are reported on Form 1099-R. Your year end details will be on Form 5498, which is for your information only. 


Click the article for more details about Where to enter Form 1099-R.

What do I do with Form 5498?