Level 2
This widget could not be displayed.

Retirement tax questions

In TurboTax 2017 I entered my foreign pension distribution on Form 4852, which showed as a separate line item under my 2017 Federal Tax Return. It also had the detail in the Additional Information section.

This year in TurboTax 2018 I cannot find Form 4852. It allows me to enter the information on a 1099-R, but as this is different to last year, I wonder if this is the correct place to enter the information?