Yes, if the financial institution that provides the 1099-R participates in the TurboTax Partner program.
To import your 1099-R:
- Continue your return in TurboTax Online. (If your return isn't open, you'll need to sign in and click Take me to my return.)
- Click Tax Tools (lower left side of your screen).
- Select Tools.
- In the pop-up window, select Topic Search.
- In the I'm looking for: box, type 1099-r.
- In the results box, highlight 1099-r, then click GO.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
Note: If using the TurboTax CD/Download software, you'll use the Find function and the "Jump to" link (instead of "Tax Tools") to search for the topic.
Please see the FAQ below for more information.How do I import my 1099? https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3389470