pyanrao

"We are having difficulty recognizing the data you are sending. Please try again. - 601ERRV:?, RT_11 - ?:? - SiteEFFee in RT doesn't match OPR total: 4499 vs 6998"

I tried to submit my E-file but it came back as rejected because my SSN was incorrect. I went back to correct it and resubmit the E-file but this error keeps popping up no matter what I do. I even resubmitted every piece of information but this error keeps popping up.

NashayLO
Intuit Alumni

Retirement tax questions

To fix this:

Clear cache and cookies. Then once cache and cookies is cleared, close completely out of the browser you are using, and relaunch.
In the browser you’re using this can usually be found under, settings, advanced setting, then “Clear cache and cookies.” When you do this you want to change the time frame of the clear to “all time” so you can start fresh.

Some additional troubleshooting that can be done:

• Make sure your operating system is up to date.
  • Make sure you’ve rebooted after you had any updates
  • Try different browsers. Chrome, Firefox, Edge, IE, Brave.

Please see the following Turbotax FAQ for more information: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300688

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Retirement tax questions

Did you ever fix this? 

Retirement tax questions

Not helpful. 

Retirement tax questions

I've tried clearing cookies, new browser etc. No dice.

JohnB5677
Expert Alumni

Retirement tax questions

I found a possible solution.  I'm not sure if it will work

TurboTax Help 601ERRV...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Retirement tax questions

Although Turbo Tax recommended I clear my cache and cookies that did not resolve the issue.  After reviewing my state returns multiple times I discovered I duplicated an entry within one state return - per the error code I emphasized with Turbo Tax (see error code below) .  VA taxes you on income tax from other state(s) income but you can go in and claim each state separately within VA's state filing to eliminate being taxed twice.  I apparently had duplicated a state twice and I believe that was causing the error.  I believe this because I was able to individually submit all my other returns but could not do so with VA.  Needless to say I've spent far too much time on something that the Turbo Tax audit system should have caught and if not Turbo Tax Customer Assistance.  Disappointed in Turbo Tax given this is the first time in 13 years I've really needed their assistance and they couldn't seem to assist.  The default response was you may have to file by mail.  

Error message after attempting to transmit: We are having difficulty recognizing the data you are sending. Please try again.

:?, FilingHdr_41.1 - ?:? - Duplicate attachment name detected '/attachment//DEStateReturn.pdf'