fmludwig

I already entered interest income from 1 bank and 1 credit union. Why am I being asked to enter untitled regulsr income??

Retirement tax questions

(See comment below first)

There is an empty 1099-INT form in your file....you need to.

1)  Go back to the 1099-INT entry section, and see if it is in your 1099-INT table..then hit the trashcan next to it to delete it.

...or if not there..

2) Click on "Tax Tools" then "Tools" in the left-side menu....select "Delete a Form" then scroll down the list of tax forms to find the <untitled> 1099-INT and delete it.

or....if still not found

3)  Delete the entire Schedule B (using #2). tha gets rid of all yoru 1099-INT, -DIV and -OID forms.  Then go back to your software entries and re-enter every 1099-DIV, 1099-INT and 1099-OID (if any).

One of those will fix it.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

View solution in original post

Retirement tax questions

OF course, it is true i'm unsure which <untiltled> you are referring to.    The <untitled>1099-INT is most common...maybe you have  an <untitled> W-2 or 1099-R form.  similar deletions can be done as in #1 above for those...
____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*