New Member

I think I have entered income wrong. Income went up $20,000 from last year! We are on SS so not possible!

New Member

Retirement tax questions

To check your entries, click on the Forms icon on the upper right then , on the left scroll down and click on the SSA-1099 worksheet to open it and make corrections.