Karenburton1952
Returning Member

1099R

I have a turbo tax Deluxe disc.  It is not allowing me to enter my1099R information at this time.  When will it be updated so I can continue with my taxes?

Retirement tax questions

Have you updated your software to the latest release?  The Form 1099-R has been available for several weeks.

Click on Online at the top of the desktop program screen.  Click on Check for Updates.

Karenburton1952
Returning Member

Retirement tax questions

I have updated my software but it still says the IRS is working on.  Still says check back later??

Retirement tax questions

@Karenburton1952 wrote:

I have updated my software but it still says the IRS is working on.  Still says check back later??

Try this -

Save your tax return.  Close the TurboTax program.

Re-start your computer.

After the computer has re-started then start the TurboTax program.  See if the problem with the 1099-R is still occurring.

If it is then save your tax return.  Close the TurboTax program.  Uninstall the program and re-install.

Start TurboTax.  The problem should be corrected.

Karenburton1952
Returning Member

Retirement tax questions

I am so disgusted with Turbo Tax this year.  I have uninstalled and re-installed 2 times with no luck.    Finally I loaded my disc on another computer and the 1099-R finally loaded.  I got to the very end of my return to review and I got a message that 1040 K-1 Form is not ready.  What is going on??  What normally takes me 1 hour has taken me 3 days and I still haven't been able to file my return.  I tried to return this disc to Amazon, but my time had run out for a return.  $40.00 down the drain!  I have been using Turbo Tax for over 6 years.  I will probably look elsewhere next year.  

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Retirement tax questions

Please contact TurboTax support for help with this issue.

What is the TurboTax phone number?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"