Please follow the two sets of directions below to delete the incorrect income information and add the SSA-1099 income.
Follow the directions below to return to the income section of TurboTax and delete the incorrect income information.
- Log in and click take me to my return (unless already in).
- Click the Federal tab on the left-side screen.
- Click Wages & Income tab on the top of the screen.
- Click Edit beside your spouse's income form that you would like to delete.
Follow the directions below to enter your spouse's SSA-1099 form.
- Click Tax Tools on the left-side screen.
- Click Tools from the drop down menu.
- Select Topic Search, type in SSA-1099, and click Go.
You are now on the Social Security income input screen.