I do not have any W2's only 1099's how do I input those? My wife however does have W2's.

Retirement tax questions

What kind of 1099 do you have?  1099Misc for self employment income?  Or 1099R for retirement?

I assume you are filing a Joint return?  You enter all your income on the same return.

If it's 1099Misc.  You can enter Self Employment Income into Online Deluxe or Premier but if you have any expenses you will have to upgrade to the Self Employed version.

How to enter income from Self Employment

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/self-employed/help/how-do-i-report-income-from-self-employment/00/...

Retirement tax questions

Just indicate in the W-2 section of Wages & Income that you want to enter your spouse's W-2's.  

In every section of Wages & Income, when you are filing as Married Filing Jointly, the section for entering income will have both your name and your spouse's name for you to select who the income or form belongs to.

You enter your Form 1099 in the Wages & Income section of the program.  Select the section of the program for the 1099 that you have to enter.

It includes entry of a 1099-INT, 1099-DIV, 1099-B, 1099-R, SSA-1099, RRB-1099, 1099-MISC, 1099-G, etc.