As of today my robinhood securities forms have been made available to me within Robinhood, but turbotax is not finding them when I link to Robinhood. Any suggestions?

As of today my robinhood securities forms have been made available to me within Robinhood, but turbotax is not finding them when I link to Robinhood. Any suggestions? I have 30 pages worth of stocks transactions and would really like to not enter them by hand....
LinaJ2020
Expert Alumni

Investors & landlords

To import your Robinhood account to TurboTax, click here Robinhood

If import does not go smooth, I will suggest to manually enter info.  If there are too many transactions, try to sum up between long term and short term.  You might still be able to e-file.  Here are the steps:

In TurboTax online,

• Sign into your account, select Pick up where you left off
  • At the right upper corner, in the search box, type in 1099b and Enter 
  • Select Jump to 1099b
  • Follow prompts
  • On-screen, "Let's import your tax info, select I'll type it myself
  • Follow prompts to continue

A Form 1099-B is issued to report the proceeds from your stocks and bonds transactions.  The transactions will generate either a long term or short term capital gain or loss depends on how long the stocks are being held.  The amount will be reported on line 7 of your Form 1040 along with a Schedule D and Form 8949.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Investors & landlords

All the info you need to enter is on page 1 & 2 of the statement ... you can enter the interest & dividends in the proper areas and then enter the sales using the summary entry option ... total time to do this a couple of minutes.