June 4, 2019 12:14 PM
You are probably entering in your 1099-Misc under the self-employment section of TurboTax.
Instead, take the following steps to add your 1099-Misc Box 2 Royalty Payments.
- Sign into TurboTax Online
- Continue your return by click Taxes > Tax Timeline > Take me to my return.
- Click on the Federal Taxes tab (Personal depending on version)
- Click on Wages and Income sub-tab (Personal Income depending on version)
- Click Jump to full list or Show all income (if needed)
- Scroll down to Other Common Income and click Show More.
- Find 1099-Misc and click Start/Revisit.
- Proceed to enter your 1099-Misc. (screenshot attached)
Thank you, that is what I needed. But can I do this with Deluxe instead of Premier? I was led to believe I needed to upgrade to Premier to achieve this. If this is possible with Deluxe can you tell me how to downgrade back to that version?