Incorrect amount being using "for credit or deduction" on Student Worksheet?

I'm claiming the American Opportunity credit this year (not the lifetime learning credit).  TurboTax is putting $10,000 on line 17 of the Student Worksheet (amount of the qualified educational expenses used for credits and/or deductions).  I thought that the American Opportunity credit uses only $4,000 of the qualified educational expenses and am trying to figure out how to correct it.  An incorrect value has impact on the amount my daughter should report as income on her tax forms.
Hal_Al
Level 15

Education

Go through the entire education interview until you reach a screen titled "Your Education Expenses Summary".  Click edit next to the student's name. That should take you to a screen “Here’s your Education Summary”. Click edit next to “Education Information”. When you get to the screen titled “Amount Used to Calculate Education Deduction or Credit”, verify the amount you want to use or change it.

You are correct, it should be $4000. 

Be sure you qualify for the AOC

Education

Thanks for the confirmation.  I think though that something may have changed in TurboTax this year, though, because going through the Education Information I am never presented with a screen titled “Amount Used to Calculate Education Deduction or Credit”.  Since this is just a worksheet I'll edit it after printing, but it would be nice to have it correct in the system too.