lexie123c

Students loan paid to government

For 2017 tax claim the government staid with my reimbursement do to a few student loans I had and the remain balance was deducted from my paychecks but they still show in my crescent report like I sti

Education

You wrote

"For 2017 tax claim the government staid with my reimbursement do to a few student loans I had and the remain balance was deducted from my paychecks but they still show in my crescent report like I sti"

You did not finish your question.  What is the rest of your question?

And what does this mean?

"For 2017 tax claim the government staid with my reimbursement"

Are you trying to ask about your credit report or about your tax refund being seized for student loans, or both?

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Carl
Level 15

Education

What is a "crescent report"? Did you mean to type "credit report" maybe?

lexie123c

Education

The federal government staid with my 20017 tax return becomes a had a few students loans. So I’m trying to figure out if I can get a letter that indicates that.

Education

Twice now you have used the expression "staid with my 2017 return /reimbursement"    We do not know what you mean.  "staid" is not a word.  (at least not in this context)   Please explain what you are talking about.  Did the IRS keep your refund for 2017?  If the IRS seized your 2017 refund, then they would have sent you a letter at that time.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**