Return

I ordered a return on line but have not received it yet, is it suppose to be mailed to me or by email?

Business & farm

Who did you "order" it from?  Turbo Tax or the IRS?  Turbo Tax doesn't mail or email you anything.  Do you need a copy of your return or did you buy the  CD/Download program?  

Carl
Level 15

Business & farm

Typically, if you order a copy of your tax transcript from the IRS (which is free) it typically takes 3 weeks before you receive it in the mail. If you order a copy of your actual tax return filed (not free) that typically takes 4-6 weeks. However, ever since this pandemic stuff started, there's no such thing as "typical" anymore. So there's no telling how long you'll have to wait.

Business & farm

Hey thanks for the super helpful reply. I'm not sure how I missed that thread. I haven't quite mastered the search function on here. The Information you shared above is great. I have been reading all you shared here. In this you explained everything very well. Thanks I am going to bookmark this https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/business-taxes/discussion/return/00/2362570-results.

Thanks Again😍