How do I delete several blank lines on schedule C other expenses?

PhyllisG

Business & farm

You can make corrections to your Form Schedule C in Forms mode. Do the following:

1. Click Forms located in the upper right corner of your screen
  2. Scroll down to Schedule C wks 
  3. Clear any entries that are not applicable (e.g. -0-)
  4. After deleting or if there aren't any entries to delete, scroll  to Schedule C 
  5. Your Schedule C should not reflect any unnecessary lines outside those created by the TurboTax program
  6. Click Step by Step located in the upper right corner of your screen to return to the interview section 
TNV
Level 1

Business & farm

I did try your guidance, but on Sch C Wks, but can not delete them. There are a whole bunch of blank 'yellow' and 'pink' lines that in the Review asked to delete it, else it won't do the Efile.

Please help.

Thanks

BrittanyS
Expert Alumni

Business & farm

I am not able to duplicate your issue.  It would be helpful to have a TurboTax token.  The token provides a sanitized version of your return.  We will be able to see the numbers but not any personal information such as your name, SSN, or address.  

If you would like to do this, here are the instructions: 

In TurboTax Online, go to the black panel on the left side of your program and select Tax Tools. 

1. Then select Tools below Tax Tools. 
  2. A window will pop up which says Tools Center.  
  3. On this screen, select Share my file with Agent. 
  4. You will see a message explaining what the diagnostic copy is.  Click okay through this screen, and you will get a Token number. 

In TurboTax CD/Download versions, go to the black panel on your screen and select Online. 

1. Scroll down and select Send tax file to Agent. 
  2. You will see a message explaining what the diagnostic copy is.  Click send through this screen, and you will get a Token number. 

Reply to this thread with your Token number. 

We will then be able to see precisely what you are seeing, and we can determine what exactly is going on in your return and provide you with a resolution.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"