LLC returns on Mac post-Intel

So Apple has announced that they are moving away from Intel CPUs on Macintosh computers, and that all of their new models (beginning later this year) will have their own ARM CPUs.  Once they make that switch, these new Macs will no longer be able to run Boot Camp or applications like Parallels Desktop or VMWare, you will simply not be able to run PC applications on a Mac any more.

Does anyone know if Intuit is thinking about this and looking at (FINALLY) creating Mac-native versions of TurboTax for Business?  For years I've had to use Parallels to run TurboTax to do the returns for the LLC I manage, but that isn't going to work any more once it becomes time to upgrade to a new Mac.  So I'm wondering if Intuit is going to abandon their Mac business tax users or if there will be a solution.  If I need to investigate alternatives to TurboTax, I'd rather start that process long before I'm backed into a corner by circumstances.

Have there been any announcements or other feedback from Intuit on this?  Would someone from Intuit choose to comment?

One thing I know for certain is that I'm not going to purchase a PC just to run Turbotax, that is absolutely not an option.