LinaJ2018
Intuit Alumni

Business & farm

If this is the first time entering your business, to enter sales tax and shipping & handling expenses in TurboTax Self-Employed online version, follow-

1.  Sign into your account and select Take me to my return

2.  At the right upper corner, in the search box , type in schedule C and Enter 

3.  Select Jump to schedule C 

4.  On screen, Did you have any self employment income or expenses?  Answer Yes, continue through step-by-                        step interview questions about your business

5.  On screen, Let's confirm your business info, select Continue

6.  On screen, Your Business, scroll down to Business Expenses / Other Common Business Expenses, select                            Upgrade or Start 

7.  Next screen, Let's write off some business expenses, scroll down to Taxes and Licenses to enter sales tax                             info and Other Miscellaneous Expenses for shipping and handling fees.

If you are returning to business section to add the expenses, follow-

1.  Sign into your account and select Take me to my return

2.  At the right upper corner, in the search box , type in schedule C and Enter 

3.  Select Jump to schedule C 

4 . On screen, Here's the business info we have so far, select Edit

5.  On screen, Your Business, scroll down to Business Expenses / Other Common Business Expenses, select                            Upgrade or Start 

6.  Next screen, Let's write off some business expenses, scroll down to Taxes and Licenses to enter sales tax                            info and Other Miscellaneous Expenses for shipping and handling fees.