smcginn40

I purchased a license at Costco after inputting everything online. How do I finish filing with license code I purchased?

IT is a Deluxe product.
DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

Business & farm

If you started your 2019 return in TurboTax Online and want to switch to the TurboTax software, follow the steps listed in the following TurboTax FAQ:  How do I switch from TurboTax Online to the TurboTax software?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
donelle14

Business & farm

I also purchased a license at Costco.com.  I completed inputting all my information on my desktop app and now turbo tax is charging me as if I did not purchase the license already.  Where do I enter the code so I do not pay two times?

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

Business & farm

Turbo Tax fees you are charged will depend on any add-ons you may have selected. You can view a breakdown of your TurboTax charges by signing in to your online return. Once you have signed in and selected to continue your return, select Tools from the My Account drop-down list in the upper right corner. In the pop-up window, select My Fees to get a breakdown of your TurboTax charges.

If the breakdown of the fees is inaccurate, please click here to contact our Customer Support Team. Enter "Billing Issue" as the reason for contact. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Business & farm

You entered into the Desktop program installed on your computer?  On Windows or Mac?  Did the menu items go across the top like File,  Federal,  State,  etc... OR was there a black menu bar on the left side?

How much is it trying to charge you?  In the Desktop program there is a 19.99 fee to efile a state return or you can print and mail state for free.

Business & farm

I installed the Costco license code online and typed in the code again in the service code. The program accepted it but did not give me credit. I paid $70 again. what should I do?

Business & farm

Sounds like you were entering it into the Online version and not the Desktop program installed on your computer.   Did it have a black bar on the left side with Tax Home, Previous Taxes and menu items like My Info, Tax Tools that is the Online version.  If you go to a website where you have to enter your User ID and password to open your return, you're using TurboTax Online.

The Desktop program has a blue bar across the top with the tabs like Personal Info  Federal  State  Review.  

Contact Customer Service
5am-9pm Pacific Time Monday - Sunday
https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

What is the Turbo Tax phone number
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632