Level 15

Business & farm

Do NOT enter the business income & expenses again on the personal return in the Sch C section ... you will ONLY enter the K-1 in the K-1 section ...


To enter a K-1 go to 
Federal Taxes Tab ( Personal in the H & B or SE  versions )

Income & expenses
Choose Explore on my own or I'll choose what to work on  (if it comes up)
Then scroll way down to Business Items
Schedules K-1, Q - Click the Start or Update button 

Be sure to pick the right kind of K-1. There are 3 kinds, 1041, 1065 & 1120S