Level 15
This widget could not be displayed.

Business & farm

To prepare a corp return you need the P&L, Balance sheet and Asset list. If they cannot provide you with such reports then they either need to pay you or someone else to do the bookkeeping ... I charge $50 an hour ... more if the records are in bad shape.... and I get a good sized retainer as well.