New Member

I have an LLC. Where in my Home and Business TurboTax 2017 do I show cash that was paid to me for photographic services and sales of images? TYIA

Intuit Alumni

Business & farm

Cash paid to you for your services is listed as ''Other, Additional or General'' self-employment income.  If you have a single-member LLC, you may use Home and Business.  However, if you have a multi-member LLC, you will need TurboTax Business.  


Once signed into your return, click on 'Federal Taxes' on the left, and then 'Wages and Income' at the top to get to the ''Self-employment income and expenses'' page.   You may need to click on ''Show all income types'' at the bottom of the list.    You can also search for schedule c from the search bar to get to this area.  

View solution in original post