bryantpc

How can I delete an entry which created a schedule E worksheet

Business & farm

Schedule E, Supplemental Income and Loss is used to report profits and losses from K-1s as well as income and expenses from rental property and certain types of royalty income. So whenever you enter income from a K-1, rental property, or non-business royalty, the software will automatically generate a Schedule E.

If you don't need the Schedule E, you can follow steps below to delete that form and/or other forms you may not need. 

• Log into your account and get inside your return (by clicking orange Take me to my return button)
  • Click My Account in top right and choose Tools
  • Select Delete a form from there
  • On next screen, scroll down to find Schedule E and click Delete next to that form (if you do not need it) 

View solution in original post

AlbertoR
Returning Member

Business & farm

Hey!, I think this is my problem, in the 2021 version of it however menus change, so I am on the web version, and under tools I clicked on the delete form option, however I do not know how to identify the form that is causing me the problem, it keeps asking me to enter a royalty income.

Thanks in advance!

Cynthiad66
Expert Alumni

Business & farm

Royalty Income is reported on Schedule E.  Delete the Form Schedule E Rental and Royalty Income and Deductions.

You have the procedures correct for deleting a form.  Follow through on the instructions to completely delete the form.

Royalty income is income received from allowing someone to use your property. Royalty payments for the use of patents, copyrighted works, natural resources, or franchises are most common.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"