Anonymous
Not applicable

Form 568 with TT online live

I'm using TT Online Live version and would like to know if efiling form 568 for my single member LLC is included.

Business & farm

The Form 568 needs to be printed and mailed. Form 568 for single-member LLC's can't be e-filed in any of the TurboTax product versions. The State of California’s Franchise Tax Board will allow you a waiver based on a few reasons, and due to technology constraints of the software you are using, you can request the e-file waiver.

So go here https://www.ftb.ca.gov/professionals/busefile/Business_eFile_Waiver_Request.asp and request an e-file waiver so that you can paper file this form since the software version you are using won't allow e-file for it. This will allow you to avoid any fines for not being able to e-file that form. 

You will then print and mail Form 568 to this address:

FRANCHISE TAX BOARD 
PO BOX 942857 
SACRAMENTO CA 94257-0501

Business & farm

I don't understand what you mean by "they allow a waiver"? 

So I use TT online to complete my annual tax return (I was/am employed with W2 wages in addition to having a single member LLC that has since been dissolved with no revenue).  I e-file my return and separately print for 568 and send that by mail? Or does some version of TT allow me to complete form 568 in addition  to my normal return except now I have to mail it not e-file?