wtfts85

Where do I find the Review Your Estimates for 2019 screen within Turbo tax?

My income will be reduced in 2019 so I do not think the Turbo Tax estimate is correct.

IreneS
Intuit Alumni

Business & farm

To review your estimated payment calculation for 2020 please follow these steps:

1. In your return, click Federal Taxes > Other Tax Situations.
  2. In the Other Tax Forms section click the Start/Update box next to Form W-4 and estimated taxes.
  3. On the screen, Adjust How Much Tax You Pay, click the No box.
  4. On the Review Your Estimates screen, click the Review Now box.
  5. You can continue through the screens and review your entries.

You can also review the calculations on the Estimated Taxes and Form W-4 Worksheet by going into Forms Mode:

1. Go into Forms Mode by clicking on the Forms icon in the top right of the blue bar
  2. In the Forms in My Return list on the left, click on ES & W4 Wks
  3. The form will open and you can review the calculations.
  4. If you want to print a copy, click the Print box at the bottom of the screen.
  5. To return to the interview, click on the Step-By-Step icon in the top right of the blue bar.  

[Edited | 4/13/2020 |  10:04 am PDT]

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

LHC-kerry
Returning Member

Business & farm

Related subject: My 2020 Turbo Tax comparisons with 2019 are not showing all the 2019 numbers. I did my 2020 entries without those comparisons but wonder why Turbo Tax did not have the 2019 figures on the forms I filled out.

Business & farm

The 2 year comparison will be filled in when you used TurboTax with the same account for two years in a row.  The 2 year comparison can be very helpful to pinpoint items with large changes from the previous year.  It will help you to troubleshoot areas of your return that may have discrepancies.

The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act reduced the amount of withholding for many people, so their refunds are lower than in the past.