swim-dr

How do I file multiple K1s when I have a value in box 1 and 2 but also values in categories D and E in box 16?

Business & farm

Do you have entries in box 16 L or M?
swim-dr

Business & farm

No, I have A B C D E and G
swim-dr

Business & farm

So, on the original K-1, I enter the info from Parts 1 and  2.  When I get to Part 3 (choose type of activity) I click only on business - box 1.  I report the ordinary income.  Then I get to the page where I check boxes that have an amount.  Here, I do check box 16?  But then when I get to the page to enter box 16 info. I enter only A, B, C, D, and G, leaving out 16E?  Then on the second K1, when I check the boxes that have an amount, I only check box 16?  Then, I fill in 16A again and 16E?

For the second and third K1 I skip over all pages other than for the variables you have already outlined?

Business & farm

Yes, the idea is that all amounts are entered only once, but in the appropriate k-1. !6A is the name of the country and should not be an issue.
swim-dr

Business & farm

That's great.  You have been so helpful.  Thank you for sharing your time and knowledge.

Business & farm

On the original K-1, delete box 2 and box 16E. Leave the remaining entries as is. This K-1 is for business ( box 1)  and passive category only.

Bring up a new K-1. Fill in Part 1. Ignore Part 2. In Part 3, insert the country in 16A and the amount into 16E. This is for general category only.

Bring up another new K-1. Fill in Part1. Ignore Part 2. In Part 3, insert the amount into box 2. This is for rental income only.