Has the 2018 Premier Turbo Tax been updated yet for the property taxes and mortgage interest deduction?

I bought the CD at Costco.  I heard recently that the update to include the correction  would be available by today, 1/17/19.

Deductions & credits

You are correct that the estimated date for Schedule A, where mortgage interest and property taxes are entered, was 1/17/19. Updates sometimes occur late in the evening or it's possible they will miss the estimated date. Have you downloaded the latest update that is available? These entries seem to be working for some users by not others. 

View solution in original post

Deductions & credits

Thanks Roger. No I have not downloaded it yet. I thought I would wait until the fix was done. Does it matter and how will I know if it’s been corrected?

Deductions & credits

You can track availability of forms you need in the Review section of your tax return or you can use this link: <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1908854-irs-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-individual-perso...>

Deductions & credits

This is very helpful!  Thanks!!!

Deductions & credits

TurboTax just released an update for the CD/download product this afternoon (1/17/19). Schedule A is now available except for entering a casualty loss from a federal disaster. It's not clear whether you are using the CD/download product or the online product. I assume online would be updated today also. If you have CD/download click on Online at the top of the screen and then Check for Updates.