New Member

I paid for my child care through an fsa. Do I still report my child care expenses on my return?

Opus 17
Level 15

Deductions & credits

You must report the expenses so the FSA can be reconciled to the expenses, otherwise the FSA will be considered taxable income.

*Answers are correct to the best of my ability at the time of posting but do not constitute legal or tax advice.*

View solution in original post