DcSAero

My wife and I travel for work and do not have a permanent home. We normally vacation in different states until work becomes available again.

Last year we had our mail sent to Mississippi to a family members home while we were working. We spent approximately 2 months visiting with everyone in Mississippi in between jobs in different states. In November, we received a long deployment to Florida and I registered my vehicle in FL. We had planned on updating our old DL that showed an address we no longer owned in MS to FL as well, but due to an issue with getting the documents needed sent to us, did not accomplish that goal before 2019. We are only going to stay here about another 2-3 months before traveling again. 

My question is, since I do not have a permanent residence in any State, which State should I claim on my taxes? MS, which is where my DL is or FL, where we have been staying since November and the vehicles are registered at?

This is the first year we have encountered this problem, as we sold our home in 2017.