In the home office expense section, where I'm supposed to fill out my total expenses for the home I can't find where to include property taxes.

In the home office expense section, where I'm supposed to fill out my total expenses for the home I can't find where to include property taxes.
The only expense options I have in turbotax are:
Casualty losses
Insurance
Repairs and Maintenance
Utilities
Other Expenses
Rent Paid for entire home

None of these options are the actual property taxes.

Thank you
Anita01

Deductions & credits

Real estate tax is indeed listed on that screen, first item in the list.  You must have said you did not own the home, since you are seeing a box for rent.  You can use the Back button to get back to the screen titled Tell Us More to check that you owned it.  Go forward after that screen by screen to make sure none of your earlier answers changed.

View solution in original post

Deductions & credits

Thanks that did the trick!! One other question - do you know why in that screen "mortgage interest" is not an editable box? it is locked at $0 and I can't change it...
Anita01

Deductions & credits

If these are expenses related to W-2 work, job-related expenses are no longer deductible due to the new tax laws Congress passed.

Deductions & credits

This is related to 1099-misc expenses. In the 1099-misc home office section, I am asked to include property taxes for the home in which the home office resides, yet none of the fields in the expense list seem fit to utilize for property taxes (Casualty losses, Insurance, Repairs and Maintenance, Utilities, Other Expenses, Rent Paid for entire home). How should I include it?