You can use the steps below to get back to your job-related expenses, and/or to delete Form 2106.
To remove a job-related business vehicle:
1. Select "Federal Taxes" at the top of the page
2. Select the "Deductions & Credits" sub-tab
3. Scroll down to "Employment Expenses" and select "Show More"
4. Select "Revisit" next to "Job Expenses for W-2 Income"
5. Select "Edit" next to your occupation
To delete Form 2106 in TurboTax Online:
1. Go to "My Account" in the top right corner
2. Select "Tools"
3. Under "Tools Center" select "Delete a Form"
4. Navigate to "Form 2106" and select "Delete" next to it
Re: I keep getting "Form 2106 (Realtor) -- Form 2106 Adjustments Wks: Line 6-1 must be entered." and I can't get rid of it in order to move forward with filing.
To eliminate this, go to:
- Tax tools
- Delete a form
- Delete form 2106 and 2106 worksheet. These are job related expenses for W2 employees.
- If you are a self-employed realtor, you would enter your income and expenses where you enter self-employed income.
- Go to Federal > Income & Expenses
- Scroll down to See all income. In the Self-employment section, click Start next to Income & Expenses
- Answer Yes to Did you have any self-employment income or expenses?
- Continue through the interview to enter your business information.
- When you get to the Let's Review Your Work Info screen, make sure everything is correct and then click Looks Good
- On the Let's get income for work screen, select the type of income you want to enter and click Continue.
- Proceed through the rest of the interview to enter your income
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"