New Member

Which turbotax do i need if I have a office at home

I need to know which version of turbotax to buy
New Member

Deductions & credits

If you work for someone else (W-2) and have home office expense, you will use Turbo Tax Deluxe.

If you are self employed, you will need to use Turbo Tax Self Employed online or Turbo Tax Home and Business desktop to complete your tax return.

View solution in original post