Deductions & credits

I know I have gotten my daughters survivors benefits on Friday but not until 11am she is not suppose to get them till Wednesday so it might show up by today just later in throughout the day. Just keep checking with them or in your account. @ginamarquez214

Deductions & credits

And if your child is born before Jan.1st 2019 you can claim them on your taxes . My brother was born dec 31 and my parents claimed him. But with the new laws about claiming children the new babies that are born I’m pretty sure they will review a hand full of them.

Deductions & credits

No funds showing on Sbbt either

Deductions & credits

Claimed eic ddd 02272019 received this morning, tt fees paid with federal refund dd to Green Dot card provided by mail thru intuit...... Hold on you guys they're coming

Deductions & credits

So sbtpg says they paid me but it not in my account or showing as pending guess it's cuz I used a bank account it's gon be slow for me lol

Deductions & credits

If you read in there website it says that they hold it up to 24hours before they release it to your bank but if you get the card from TurboTax you get it as soon as sbtpg gets it.

Deductions & credits

I haven’t gotten mine either and it says the same for me as well that they sent it to me as well. I have a bank account too

Deductions & credits

Me too. SB saying it's there but nothing yet in my Bank Account.
Mike.
bbaska

Deductions & credits

@shondapenny , yes i just got off the phone with rep and told me that we are uner review can be 45 days but they start to look at them in mid march and could be till April25th before return because of tax law... but then he said it could be well befor then also.. so im thinking hoping that what the rep said is just a general could happen because of the tax law.  because my daughter she claimed child tax and eic and she just got hers and her bars went missing for a couple days, as mine have now, then updated with a DDD, she got hers the 22nd.   so maybe we will get that luck and it will update with a DDD for us soon.   i find it odd the rep stated that then stated but it can be sooner. wth. just give us straight ANSWERS.... best of luck though.

Deductions & credits

So after sbtpg takes fees out they won't send it to my bank right away just asking
bbaska

Deductions & credits

is it a possibility that what the rep said about being in review, and everyone that claimed EIC and child tax credit is uner review and will be like this every yr, and we dont go under review till mid march. that its jist a general script that that are saying to everyone as they go through the people's taxs, because rep stated to me it could be earlier than mid march.?  .....my bars have been missing for 2 days now and it says refund still processing,  refund date when available.?  has this happened to anyone, and whats your out come so far?.
bbaska

Deductions & credits

is it a possibility that what the rep said about being in review, and everyone that claimed EIC and child tax credit is uner review and will be like this every yr, and we dont go under review till mid march. that its jist a general script that that are saying to everyone as they go through the people's taxs, because rep stated to me it could be earlier than mid march.?  .....my bars have been missing for 2 days now and it says refund still processing,  refund date when available.?  has this happened to anyone, and whats your out come so far?.
bbaska

Deductions & credits

@LCS1971 , have your bars come back, or any updated news for you, how long have you had no bars?.

Deductions & credits

My bank shows a pending deposit as of 4:30 pm central time.

Deductions & credits

So I will have my refund tomorrow guys good luck to the rest of you