johncklai

Does Turbotax Deluxe include forms for Schedule C (income reporting only) and Form 8938 "Statement of Specified Foreign Financial Assets"?

Hi, I am switching from TaxAct to Turbotax and I bought Turbotax Deluxe.  Does it include Schedule C (income reporting only) and Form 8938 "Statement of Specified Foreign Financial Assets"?   I need both and want to make sure the two are included in the deluxe version.  If not then I will have return it for the next higher version. Thanks

Deductions & credits

The Deluxe desktop CD/Download edition does support both Schedule C and a Form 8938.

Go to this TurboTax website for the Deluxe desktop edition, scroll down and click on Tax Formshttps://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/cd-download/deluxe.jsp

View solution in original post

johncklai

Deductions & credits

Thanks

Deductions & credits

Just a word about the Schedule C using the Deluxe edition.  As you start to enter your the self-employment income and expenses for the Schedule C the TurboTax program will recommend that you upgrade to the Home & Business edition.  This is a recommendation only, it is Not a requirement.  You can just click on the button to continue with Deluxe.
johncklai

Deductions & credits

Thanks for the heads up.