Deductions & credits

I have the same issue.  I combined all the 3 1098's interest/property tax info and used the information for the origination from the original 1098.  I entered a separate 1098 for the points we paid with the refinance in 2020 

Points on Loans on New Loans: You will want to enter a separate 1098 to cover these points paid. When prompted, enter 0.00 for Boxes 1, 2, 5, and the Property (real estate) taxes box, and checkbox 7, as you’ve already entered the details on your first 1098. For Box 3, add the date in 2020 when the loan originated.

But my confusion still lies with the proceeding questions - Was this loan paid off or refinanced with a different lender in 2020?  Yes or No - How do I answer.

Is this loan a home equity line of credit or a loan you've ever refinanced?
We need to know a little about about the history of this loan to see how much interest you can deduct this year. Learn more
Yes, this is a loan I've refinanced or a home equity line of credit (HELOC).
No, this is the original loan I used to buy or build my home.

How do you answer all these proceeding ?'s  We did refinance in 2020 from a refinanced 2018 loan both with cash out.  Or do I just ignore these ?'s cause I am just trying to get the points in and answered these ?'s on the combined 3 1098's.