Rollovers not reported on 1099Rs -- how to deal with in Turbotax for my 1040 return?

I have 4 different 403b Accounts, 2 each from two different colleges.  After learning I did not need take out my full RMD in 2020, I also learned I could return some payments, not including the January payments (I don't recall why I couldn't return the January payment, it may have been a timing issue).  However, one pair of accounts would not accept returned payments, but the other pair did.  I returned 3 months worth of net, after tax payments to one account, returned total withdrawal payments -- but the tax had been withheld --to another account and the net payments from one account that would not accept returns to one of the other accounts that would accept rollover contributions.  This sounds a bit complex, and it probably is. The one main account with the two sub-accounts that accepted the returned withdrawals, lists them all as rollovers in one report I get, but these are not indicated in any way that I can see on the 1099Rs.  When I enter the 1099R data into TurboTax Deluxe, it gives me two choices about moving money to a retirement account: (1) I rolled over all of this money or (2) Rolled over part of this money to another account.  Neither of these holds exactly, since in at least one case, I rolled over some of the money into the same account, but in another I did rollover some of the money to a different account.  I'm totally confused about how to deal these rollovers!! :(