My EIP disappeared after I entered my son's SSN

I went back into TT for my 2020 filing and entered my son's SSN, after doing so the $1100 EIP credit disappeared from my return and it is stating I only am allocated the $1800 ($1200 + $600) as a max benefit.  He was born in 2020 and it was showing the additional $1100 until I added the SSN.  Any ideas?

Deductions & credits

Oh yeah ... bet you made one of the 2 common errors when entering a Newborn ...  go back and review the questions in the dependent section and look for these 2 screens ...  read them carefully ... for the months the child lived with you  choose ALL YEAR   and  on the screen where is asks if the newborn provided more than 1/2 of their own support the correct answer is NO ...

child born months 2019.jpgchild born support Q.jpg

View solution in original post

Deductions & credits

Thanks for the suggestion, I rechecked and all those were marked correctly.  Apparently, I checked the box that said "this SSN cannot be used for employment purposes" thinking it meant he was not working (don't do taxes while tired).  I fixed that one and it is now reflecting the credit correctly.  Thank you for having me go back and check all the questions.