How do I use the new special lookback rule on my taxes?

I haven't been able to work in 2020 because of covid-19, how can I use the new special lookback rule and use 2019 earned income this year for taxes? I had a child this year also so I dont want to miss out on having her credit too. So how do I do it, turbo tax hasn'tgiven me the option. Did I miss it in a section or does it ask you before you file (haven't reached that part yet)? Please help!

Deductions & credits

Follow the interview step by step and when you get to the deductions and credits tab make sure you complete the earned income credit section.

Deductions & credits

Also when you enter the newborn make sure you read the screens carefully so you properly enter all year for how long did the child live with you. The program tells you to enter the whole year so do what it tells you to do. Also, later on it will ask if the child provided more than 50% of their support, that screen does not ask if you supported them. So unless the child is a trust fund baby who owns the home you live in the answer will be no. Failure to answer these two items correctly will give you a very unhappy result.