New Member

Where do I get my 1099-SA?

Level 6

Deductions & credits

A form 1099-SA (HSA/MSA distributions for the year) is normally issued by the end of January by the organization which administers the account.  If you haven't already received one, you should contact that organization to obtain a copy.

More detailed information about the 1099-SA is available at the TurboTax FAQ at: