Re: Should I file as non-resident or resident for ...
Expert Alumni

Deductions & credits

Yes. It is possible that you will not be able to efile your return, as it wants the pro forma Form 505 attached.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
This widget could not be displayed.
Privacy Settings