Re: Should I file as non-resident or resident for ...
Expert Alumni

Deductions & credits

Maryland allows you to file separately even if you have filed a joint Federal return. There are additional instructions in the link below under Determine Your Filing Status.


Maryland Taxes

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
This widget could not be displayed.
Privacy Settings