New Member

Do i include income my child earned

Level 7

Deductions & credits

You should not claim your child's W-2 or self-employment income on your return even if you claim him as a dependent.

Your dependent may not be required to file his/her own return, but may elect to do so to obtain a refund of his withholding(s).

If the dependent files his own return with TurboTax, he  should check the box Someone else can claim me on their tax return in the personal information section.