How to print 2018 It's Deductible Summaries without prior year's charities that I didn't donate to in 2108? !@#$%^&*({}:"

Deductions & credits

Go to view summaries, and select summaries at the bottom.  It will show only the donations for the current year. It will print all donations; money, items, mileage,etc, but only for the current year.

Deductions & credits

Thanks! I was looking at the individual summaries for Items, Money, and Mileage and all the charities since I began TT years ago appear....but not on the overall summary! Thanks!

Deductions & credits

You are very welcome!

Deductions & credits

It should have the same behavior for printing out summaries of each category as it does for the overall summary. It is not helpful to have in my summary of money contributions a list of all the charities I have ever contributed to with a $0 following them. Many of my past contributions are one-offs, for a colleague running in a road race as a fundraiser for example.

Deductions & credits

Where do you find "summaries"?  I am looking at the bottom and do not see it.  Please help.  Gloria

CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

Deductions & credits

1. Log in to your tax return at TurboTax.com.
  2. Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the screen (you may need to click on Continue in the center first).
  3. Click on Tools.
  4. In the box that pops up in the center, click on View Tax Summary.
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Deductions & credits

This answer does not work for me.  I followed the previous reply but still got the previous year charities lists and all zeros as totals?  What's up with this software response?

Deductions & credits

The It's Deductible tool is really limited when it comes to printing things ... what is so bad with a list with too many names on it with zeros for donations ?   In the grand scheem of things what does it hurt ?   

Your other choice is to save your return with the worksheets to see ONLY what you contributed to whom for that one tax year only.