You may enter it under Supplies or you may enter it under Miscellaneous Expenses and enter your own Description.
See the screenshots below.
Business assets with a useful life over a year are generally recorded under "Assets/Depreciation" on the Business Income and Expenses section.
To enter your business expenses:
- Sign into your account and open your return by clicking the orange Take me to my return button.
- Type Sch C in the search/find bar and click search/find.
- Click on Jump to Sch C.
- Click on start/edit or Add Another Business.
- At the Your XXX Business screen, scroll down to Business Expenses, Other Common Business Expenses. Click Start/Edit.
- On the Let's write off some business expenses screen, scroll down to Supplies or Miscellaneous Expense.
- Continue with the onscreen interview.