New Member

I received a W-9 form form my bank. I am doing a paid internship under a J1 visa. Do I have to fill this W-9 form or should I fill the W-8 form ?

Level 7

Deductions & credits

If you are in the US less than 3 calendar years you should fill out form W8BEN, not form W9

View solution in original post