Healthcare Entry Sheet --- Why isn't the YES box checked showing that everyone had health insurance all year?

Deductions & credits

I have the same problem.

Deductions & credits

i filed and was rejected cause my mother filed the 1095a on her return. Not i need to delete the form on my return

Deductions & credits

need help from you
HollyP
Employee Tax Expert

Deductions & credits

The healthcare entry sheet is just a worksheet and is not sent to the IRS. Instead look on the one of the following forms below to see where your full-year coverage box for health insurance is reported to the IRS.

• If you filed Form 1040, line 61.
  • If you filed Form 1040A, line 38.
  • If you filed Form 1040EZ, line 11.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Deductions & credits

Very confusing.  The worksheet should be updated with the YES box checked regardless if it's not sent to the IRS!
the-gack

Deductions & credits

The Healthcare Entry Sheet confused me as well. I appreciate the reassurance that my 1040 showed the correct information and that the Entry Sheet is not submitted to the IRS, but I have spent a fair amount of time trying to figure out why the Entry Sheet did not indicate full coverage and wondering if I would need to correct my filing. And I still do not understand why the YES box for full coverage is not checked on the worksheet. I hope that this aspect is corrected for next year's taxes.
khurley

Deductions & credits

I agree, I've wasted far too much time trying to figure this out, if you know it's wrong, fix it!!!!!  Stop giving answers that's it just a worksheet, we all know this, but it doesn't answer any of our questions.  Not very professional.

Deductions & credits

Everyone on my tax return was covered by health insurance all year.  Why can't I check the box to indicate that?   
Johnney079
Returning Member

Deductions & credits

Looking for notifications send to my email