Tom007
Returning Member

how to properly enter my WI 3K-1

ErnieS0
Expert Alumni

State tax filing

Enter your WI 3K-1 adjustments in the Wisconsin section of TurboTax.

• Go to Here's the income that Wisconsin handles differently
  • Scroll down to Business
  • Then select:
    • Partnership, LLC, Trust and Estate Adjustments or
    • Entity Level Tax for Partnerships and (S) Corporations
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Tom007
Returning Member

State tax filing

Ernie

When you say

Enter your WI 3K-1 adjustments in the Wisconsin section of TurboTax - Do you mean the Step-by-Step or the "Show topic List"??.

• Go to Here's the income that Wisconsin handles differently Is that the screen page title you are referring to?
  • Scroll down to Business
  • Then select:
    • Partnership, LLC, Trust and Estate Adjustments or
    • Entity Level Tax for Partnerships and (S) Corporation

I think I just more explicit instructions

skam
Returning Member

State tax filing

Neither "Partnership, LLC, Trust and Estate Adjustments" nor "Entity Level Tax for Partnerships and (S) Corporation" show up under Business in WI State for in Turbo Tax Premier 2020. 

Learn More link after "Wisconsin Capital Gains and Losses" under Investments does say modifications to "Gain or Loss From Partnerships, S-Corporations, and Fiduciaries" should be possible from there. But the questions cover all other topics except Partnership and S-Corporations. I am unable to add Schedule 3K-1 from Forms either. 

Are Partnership related forms missing from WI state return when using Turbo Tax Premier? If not, could anyone point me to how I can get to those questions or forms? Thanks. 

State tax filing

Please contact support via phone for assistance with this; contact details can be found here